TEAM CORALLY - RADIX XP 6S BUGGY 1/8 SWB BRUSHLESS RTR C-00185
Experience Radical Performance with Team Corally's Radix 6 Racing Buggy!
Few RC experiences can match the unrivaled speed, handing, durability, and performance of a premium 1/8 scale electric 4WD buggy. The new Radix 6 XP 4WD 1/8 Scale Brushless Buggy from Team Corally delivers this and more in a convenient RTR package! Using a 4-6S LiPo source to power the included 2050KV brushless motor, you can utterly dominate the track or bash terrain. Want to race? It should be no surprise that the Radix 6 XP is a perfectly capable entry-level competition race car for use in Sportsman 1/8 Electric 4WD Buggy Racing (using 4S power).
Utilizing a durable, efficient all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, racing chassis and aerodynamic, high-downforce racing bodyshell design, this is the ultimate electric 1/8 buggy for anyone looking for awesome speeds, unsurpassed handling and the durability to survive almost racing or bashing conditions.
All-Season Driving, Anytime and Anywhere
The Team Corally Radix 6 XP Racing Buggy features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving in most any conditions. Not only is the ESC resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special water-resistant PCB coatings. The receiver is further protected by a sealed enclosure to protect against dust, mud, and moisture. Of course, aerospace-quality rubber sealed ball bearings are standard on the Radix 6 XP, meaning you can drive virtually anywhere and in most any conditions
(Please note: no RC vehicle should be driven or submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near salt water.)
Racing Style Chassis for Extreme Performance
Inspired by top-tier professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Radix 6 XP utilizes an aluminium pan-style chassis for the most efficient and durable chassis layout. With an optimized forward weight bias, the heaviest drivetrain components and other systems are kept as close to the front as possible. Robust, triangulated front and rear chassis braces provide additional rigidity that allows the aluminium big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to perform without the negative effects of chassis plate flex. The reinforced composite chassis side guards have integrated front brackets to provide additional protection for the polycarbonate body. The exclusive Team Corally's exclusive SPL system secures shock spring perches and prevents spring misalignment during extreme compression/rebound while the innovative RSP Sway Bar system keeps the Radix 6 planted in corners and ensures consistent handling on all surfaces.
Massive 2050KV Brushless Power
With a Team Corally Kuron 2050KV 4-pole motor mounted on a torsion-resistant aluminium 2-piece sliding mount, you can be confident of attaining maximum speeds for big-air stunts! The motor is fitted with a hardened steel pinion gear, which mates to a hardened steel spur gear on the center differential.
Looking to achieve remarkable top speeds with a pull of the trigger? Speeds of over 100 km/h (60+ mph) are easy - just fit the appropriate battery!
LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Radix 6 can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The versatile Team Corally Kuron 2050KV motor can utilize 4S-6S LiPo batteries to optimize performance on any surface or in any conditions!
Radix 6 Features :
● 100+ km/h (60+ mph) possible
● Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable buggy with electronics, bodyshell and tyres installed
● Team Corally TOROX 185 ESC 4-6S with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
● Team Corally Kuron 2050kV 4-pole brushless motor (4-6S operation)
● Varioprop CRHV-7225 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears and 25Kg Torque
● Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
● Aluminium servo arm for precision and strength
● 3mm 7075 Aluminum Steering Ackermann Plate
● Separate splash-proof and dust proof electronic box with transponder mount
● Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
● Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
● Oversized 8 x 16 x 5mm transmission ball bearings
● Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
● Three sealed metal differentials individually filled with silicone fluid
● Aluminum/Steel center differential
● Quick and convenient diff access
● 2-piece aluminium motor mount with composite gear cover
● 46T Steel Spur Gear
● Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
● Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
● Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
● Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
● Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
● CNC aluminium shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
● Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
● Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
● Independent double wishbone rear suspension
● Optimized, custom engineered composite parts
● Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
● Aluminium suspension mounts with composite cover
● Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
● Aluminium chassis plate
● Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
● Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
● Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
● Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
● Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tyres on black 5-spoke composite wheels
● Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
● Many optional tuning parts available for individual customization
Required for Operation :
● 4 battery (AA) for transmitter
● Lipo battery 3-6S (XT90)
● LiPo battery Charger
● LiPo safe bag
0,00 € Shipping
0,00 € Tax
0,00 € Total
Prices are tax included
TEAM CORALLY - RADIX XP 6S BUGGY 1/8 SWB BRUSHLESS...