TRAXXAS - SPARTAN OFFSHORE TQI ID TSM NO BATTERIES BLUE 57076-4-BLUE
It's the kind of boat you would expect from Traxxas: Extreme Velineon® brushless power, ballistic speed, and a huge waterfall of roost that rains down long after the boat speeds by. The howling fury of 50+ mph across the water on optional 6S LiPo power will make even the most insatiable, power-hungry enthusiasts jump up and take notice. Simply put, Spartan is your boat! Everything about it means business: the super-rigid, 36-inch deep-V hull; smooth, cable-drive efficiency; innovative water cooling system; and precision aluminum and stainless steel drive controls. The clean, modern hull design is built up in layers for maximum rigidity where it matters most, the transom and ride pad. The integrated battery trays securely hold a variety of battery configurations—from the 6-cell Power Cell NiMH packs to 3S LiPos. Ride trim is easily adjusted by positioning the packs fore and aft using the convenient hook and loop straps that secure the batteries. The optimized rudder configuration carves amazing full-throttle turns. A high-output TQi 2.4GHz radio system, along with water-cooled and waterproof electronics, keep Spartan going for the trouble-free, all-day running you count on from Traxxas. No detail was overlooked on our mission to engineer a boat that offers the power, speed, convenience, and fun that Traxxas' award-winning cars and trucks are known for. Prepare yourself for the ultimate R/C boating power trip, only from Traxxas.
Spartan is fully assembled with a TQi™ 2.4GHz radio system, Velineon brushless power system, applied graphics, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the Spartan and all of our products with industry-leading support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Spartan to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fast!
Traxxas Stability Management
The addition of Traxxas Stability Management lets your Spartan unleash all the power that is engineered into your high performance boat. Arrow-straight acceleration and smooth turns are now at your fingertips, by simplyadjusting the Multi-Function Knob on your transmitter. Hit the throttle and charge hard into the corners.
TSM helps provide straight ahead full-throttle acceleration without loss of control. High speed cornering and control is also made possible as TSM makes corrections in the background for you, without intruding on your fun, or creating unexpected side effects.
Everything is waterproof and Traxxas-tough as you’d expect. This is short course performance on a whole new level
• Hull Type: Deep-V
• Dead Rise Angle: 26 Degrees
• Hull Length: 36.5 Inches (927mm)
• Overall Length: 40.8 (1037mm)
• Overall Height: 5.8 (147mm)
• Beam (width): 9.5 Inches (243mm)
• Weight: 72oz (2041g)
• Speed Control Type: Traxxas Velineon VXL-6s, Water-cooled
• Input Voltage: 7-18 NiMH Cells, 2-6 LiPo Cells (8.4-22.2 Volts DC)
• BEC Voltage: 6.0 VDC
• BEC Current: 3A
• Thermal Protection: Thermal shutdown
• Low Voltage Detection: Yes (user enabled)
• Motor (electric): Traxxas Velineon 540XL Brushless, water-cooled
• Drive System: Direct Drive, 0.150" Flex Cable
• Outdrive: Adjustable Aluminum
• Prop: 2-blade composite, 42x59mm
• Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz (2-channel) Traxxas Link Wireless Compatable
• Receiver: 6518 2.4GHz Micro 5-channel
• Servo: 2056 High-torque waterproof
Kit Contents :
• RTR Spartan Boat
• VXL-6S Marine Electronic Speed Controller
• TQi 2.4GHz Radio System w/Traxxas Link
• Quick Start Guide
Required for operation :
• 4 Batteries for transmitter
• (2) Nimh Battery Or Lipo w/ iD Technology
• 4 Amp NiMH/LiPo Fast Charger
Parts & Options Traxxas Spartan : HERE
TRAXXAS - SPARTAN OFFSHORE TQI ID TSM NO BATTERIES...