KYOSHO - MINI-Z MB010 4WD 1/24 INFERNO MP9 TKI3 WHITE/BLACK - READYSET 32091WBK
● Readyset package allows model to be enjoyed straight after purchasing batteries.
● Fully pre-assembled chassis with printed polycarbonate body.
● Real racing performance will please buggy owners. Great for indoor practice.
● Includes Syncro KT-531P transmitter. Allows various setting adjustments such as steering angle.
● FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system removes the need to manage frequency bands.
● Frequency crystals are not required and up to 40 cars can be run at the same time.
● Optional gyro unit set (MZW431) can be installed. Gyro sensitivity can be manually adjusted on the chassis.
● Most optional parts already released for MINI-Z Buggy can be installed.
Chassis Technical Data
● Length 167mm
● Width . 106mm
● Height 68mm
● Wheelbase 115mm
● Tread (F/R) 89mm/89mm
● Tire(F/R) F37 x 13.5mm/F37 x 18.5mm
● Weight 200g (approx.)
● Motor 130 class
● Battery AAA alkaline x 4
● R/C System KT-531P FHSS 2.4 GHz
ReadySet Contents :
● Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
● KT-531P transmitter
● Pre-painted polycarbonate body finished with markings
● Pinion gears (11T, 13T, 15T)
● Spur gears (33T, 35T)
● Pinion gear tool
● Pairing stick
● Wheel wrench
● Spare nuts for wheels
Required for Operation :
● AAA alkaline batteries x 4 or NiMH batteries x 4 for chassis
● AAA alkaline batteries x 4 for KT-531P transmitter
Parts & options Kyosho MB010 : HERE
KYOSHO - MINI-Z MB010 4WD 1/24 INFERNO MP9 TKI3...