TEAM CORALLY - MOXOO XP 2WD TRUCK 1/10 BRUSHLESS RTR C-00257
Team Corally MOXOO XP 2WD Desert Buggy "Ready To Run" Brushless Version
The MOXOO XP is supplied as a fully pre-assembled model, ready to run. Just charge the battery, put 4x AA type batteries in the transmitter and the fun can start. The batterypack, the battery charger and the 4 AA batteries are not included in the kit and should be purchased separately.
If you are looking for a robust, durable and super fast Desert Buggy that does not hold back from rough off-road work, then the Team Corally MOXOO XP is definitely your better choice.
With this Desert Buggy you can drive on almost any surface, without having to worry that the MOXOO XP will not be able to overcome this challenge.
The MOXOO XP is designed for both the intermediate and the experienced basher driver.
In the development and manufacture of the MOXOO XP we have used durability and solidity as a basis. Many of the components and materials used can be found in the high-end RC cars. Should something break down, Team Corally guarantees a 100% spare parts supply.
The MOXOO XP is delivered fully pre-assembled. When you take your Desert Buggy out of the box, you don't have to assemble anything anymore. Just charge your batterypack, put it in the car and the fun can start.
However, the MOXOO XP is supplied without a batterypack and charger. Here we leave the driver entirely free to make his own choice when selecting a battery for more speed or extra driving time, a simple battery charger or a higher-end charger with more possibilities for the future....
Features Corally MOXOO XP C-00257 :
● Waterproof TOROX-60 2-3S "Brushless" ESC with adjustable LiPo cutoff and reverse lockout
● KURON 605 - 4-Pole - 3500KV extreme power "Brushless" motor, suitable for 2 and 3S LiPo battery packs.
● Varioprop® CR-7209-MG Digital Servo, metal gears, 9 Kg Torque
● Ergonomic Varioprop® S2R Radio, with 2.4gHz interference-free technology
● Top speed 90 km/h with optional 16 T pinion and 3S batterypack
● Steel driveshafts + axles
● 12 mm hard coated aluminum wheel hex adapters
● Bulletproof, low friction metal gear transmission with sealed heavy duty gear differential
● 32dp composite main gear with slipper clutch
● 12 precision sealed ball bearings
● Aluminum motor mount
● Steel Steering Turnbuckles
● 16 mm adjustable oil-filled Big-Bore shocks
● Maintenance-friendly composite monocoque chassis made from HiCC8 composite material
● Large battery tray for common NiMH and 2-3S battery packs
● Suspension elements made from HiCC8 composite material
● Durable front bumper with skid plate
● Polycarbonate painted bodyshell
● Protective roll cage in realistic off-road design
● Removable 4-Light LED Light Bar prepared for 5 mm LED lights
● Adjustable body mounts made from HiCC8 composite material
● Pre-glued High-Grip Desert Buggy tires on black 6-spoke wheels
● Factory-fitted wheelie bar
● Water- and dust resistant receiver compartment
Technical Specifications MOXOO XP :
● Length: 515 mm
● Heigth: 255 mm
● Width: 332 mm
● Wheelbase: 327 mm
● Motor: KURON 605 - 4-Pole - 3500KV
● ESC: TC TOROX-60
● Battery: LiPo 2S 4000mAh (excl)
● LiPo 3S 4000mAh (excl)
● Servo: Digital CR-7209-MG
Required for operation :
● LiPo Batterypack 2S
● LiPo Batterypack 3S
● 4x AA Battery
● Lipo charger 2S or 3S
TEAM CORALLY - MOXOO XP 2WD TRUCK 1/10 BRUSHLESS RTR...