KYOSHO - INFERNO NEO 3.0VE T2 READYSET EP (KT231P+) RED 34108T2B
Power and acceleration tests the bounds of common sense in a buggy that also features nimble control !
Factory assembled Inferno NEO 3.0 VE Readyset delivers blistering acceleration of 0-50m in 3.5 seconds; now updated with minor changes. With its formidable reputation built on the racing scenes around the world, the VE uses the flagship model as a base to add a new brushless motor & ESC. The Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter delivers vastly improved control and features precision setting adjustments with throttle end point adjust, dual rate adjuster, plus a high-torque and high-speed steering servo. In addition, the powerful KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE brushless motor and ESC combines with big bore oil shocks and KC Cross tires to deliver superior performance on any surface. The Inferno NEO 3.0 VE allows anyone to test the bounds of common sense with powerful brushless motor acceleration.
● Pre-assembled chassis and body in a Readyset package can be ready for action the day you buy it.
● Full-time 4WD with low C of G 3-diff shaft drive.
● Big Bore oil shocks & 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension.
● Full bearing specifications with 18 ball bearings on drive system and suspension.
● Features thick suspension arms with high torsional rigidity.
● Wide variety of optional parts is available to upgrade the chassis.
● Equipped with 1.0 module metal main gear, designed for hard running.
● Features high precision, efficiency and strength machined spiral gears on front/rear gear diff ring & pinion.
● Installed with high efficiency and high strength machined metal gears on center diff. Realizes stable performance even under severe driving conditions.
ReadySet Contents :
• Pre-assembled chassis with pre-installed RC linkages
• Completed body pre-painted with decals attached
• Syncro KT-231P transmitter
• Kyosho Speed House TORX8 brushless motor installed
• Kosho Speed House Brainz8 ESC installed
• Hexagonal wrench 3-types (2.0, 2.5, 5,0mm)
• 17mm wheel wrench
• Cross wrench
Required for operation :
• 2 x 7.2V for chassis (recommended NiMH battery)
• Battery charger for chassis
• AA-size alkaline batteries x 4 for transmitter
• Tools for maintenance (large and small Phillips head screw driver)
KYOSHO - INFERNO NEO 3.0VE T2 READYSET EP (KT231P+)...