KYOSHO - INFERNO MP9 TKI4 V2 1:8 RC NITRO READYSET (PICCO P3TT) 33021P3TT
Take the incredible performance of the MP9 TKI4 straight from the box to the race circuit with this Readyset!
With 8 world championship titles, the Inferno has set the standard as the most powerful 1/8 scale engine racing buggy of all time. The DNA of the competition-level MP9 TKI4 model and its advanced racing technology is embodied in this Readyset. The MP9 TKI4’s signature long front sus arms and 17.5°caster angle front hub carriers realize superior cornering stability and sharp control while the adoption of a forward cabin type body increases downforce, using the Inferno’s aerodynamic performance advantage to deliver balanced cornering and optimal traction. Including the PICCO P3TT engine and rear existing exhaust, anyone wishing to challenge the peak of 1/8 engine buggy performance can find the perfect racing partner in this MP9 TKI4.
Nevertheless, we didn't expect such a kick off and untill the lockdown stopped all racing, the Picco P3X was the best selling engine of 2020. With lock down ending , we have even more demand on the P3 and we feel it's time to offer a face lift of this iconic engine.
● Rib reinforcement of the TKI4 long type front sus arms adds extra strength and delivers improved steering response, surface tracing and cornering performance.
● Dust guards not only prevent mud sticking on the rear suspension arms but also stop grass from catching in the drive shaft and protect the shock shafts.
● Readyset contains a pre-assembled chassis and body, including everything except batteries for the transmitter/receiver and engine starting tools. Can be ready for action the same day you buy it.
● Both steering and throttle are equipped with Waterproof high-torque KS5031-09MW servos.
● Precision setting adjustment of wheelbase, tread, toe angle, camber angle, caster angle and roll center etc.
● High heat dissipation from the brake disk and large capacity center differential deliver control stability, right through to the end of the race.
● Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends the maintenance cycle.
● Wide variety of optional parts provides extensive scope for performance tuning.
MP9 TKI4 V2 Readyset Chassis Technical Data :
● Length 490mm
● Width 307mm
● Height 180mm
● Ground Clearance 28mm
● Wheelbase 325mm (4 settings available by changing rear hub collar position)
● Tread (F/R) 254mm (2 front settings and 3 rear settings available by changing bushes)
● Tire (F/R) φ116 x 44mm
● Gear Ratio 11.7:1
● Weight 3,370g approx.
● Engine PICCO P3TT (rear exhaust)
Kit MP9 TKI4 V2 Readyset contents :
● Factory assembled chassis installed with R/C system
● Printed pre-cut body complete with coloring
● Pre-installed PICCO P3TT
● Syncro KT-331P transmitter
● 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm Hexagonal wrench
● Cross wrench (small)
● 17mm Wheel wrench
Required for operations :
● AA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter
● Starter box
● Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)
0,00 € Shipping
0,00 € Tax
0,00 € Total
Prices are tax included
KYOSHO - INFERNO MP9 TKI4 V2 1:8 RC NITRO READYSET...