ROCHOBBY - 1/18 KATANA RTR SCALE CRAWLER W/HARD BODY RED ROC003RTR
Looking for a mini scaler that's dependable, detailed and confident on any terrain?
Introducing the ROC Hobby 1:18 Katana.
From the period-correct lights and functioning indicators to vents on the vehicle body, the Katana was designed to static-model standards. Even the interior is painstakingly recreated in 1:18 scale.
A feature-packed trail-proven chassis drives the Katana. Aluminum rails provide a rigid platform while a multilink geometry with panhard bar chassis design allows for maximum axle articulation.
Power is delivered from the super high-torque gearbox to ultra grippy beadlock tires via nylon driveshafts.
Water-resistant 2S 7.4V electronics consists of an independent servo, 2-in-1 receiver/ESC, 050 motor and 7.4V 600mAh battery; Allowing for high power-to-weight ratio and all weather operations.
If you want the best looking, best performing 1:18 scaler on the market, look no further than the ROC Hobby Katana!
Katana features :
● Injection-molded hard body
● Functional hood
● Scale interior features
● Multifunctional light control system ( CH3 for on/off and functional indicators)
● Rhino bumper kit & roof rack
● High traction M/T tire with 1.0 inch internal bead lock wheel
● Realistic pinion & ring gear axle
● High torque transmission with 104:1 FDL
● Water resistant electronics with 2.4GHz radio
● High torque over-sized 55T brushed motor
● 7.4v 2S lipo battery with up to 30 minute run times
● Chassis mounted servo● Aluminum ladder chassis
● Tuned coil shocks
Katana Specifications :
● Length : 281.5 mm
● Width : 114 mm
● Heigth : 137 mm● Wheelbase : 155 mm
● Ground clearance : 34 mm
● Departure angle : 58,5°
● Approach angle : 44 °
● Tires : diameter 66 mm
Required for Operation :
● 4x AA Batteries for transmitter
● 2S 4000-5000 mAh LiPo Battery or NiMH 6 cells battery
0,00 € Shipping
0,00 € Tax
0,00 € Total
Prices are tax included
ROCHOBBY - 1/18 KATANA RTR SCALE CRAWLER W/HARD BODY...